An Audi Plug-In Hybrid Perfect for NJ Drivers
A first in its class, the new Audi A3 Sportback e-Tron launch brings the efficiency and convenience of a plug-in hybrid to the luxury arena, combining classic Audi design, versatility to suit any driver in any situation, and sporty styling to produce a wholly unique package. Drivers looking for an upgrade in any of those areas should look to the A3 e-Tron, which stands out from all predecessors within its class and the Audi lineup. Here's our review of the Audi A3 Sportback e-Tron:
NJ Driver-Approved Audi A3 e-Tron Style
While you may see several exceptional plug-in hybrids along New Jersey roadways, few exude the same level of style and comfort afforded by the interior and exterior design of the Audi A3 Sportback e-Tron. From the base Premium trim level, you’ll see:
- Real leather seating and other luxury treatments as a standard feature
- A hidden charging plug and appealing design in line with what we love about other A3 models
Cargo Space, Accessories, and Other A3 e-Tron Features
- Heated front seats
- Nearly 14 cubic feet of cargo room
- Adaptive cruise control and lane assist
- Voice-controlled infotainment
- Plug-in home and optional solar power charging capability
That means user-friendly Audi tools and accessories that not only let you enjoy yourself while driving, but also assist in finding your way and efficiently managing systems like EV, Hold, Charge, and Hybrid driving modes.
A Sportier Performance than its Plug-in Hybrid Peers
Drivers familiar with some of the complaints leveraged at plug-in hybrids may be pleased to know that the Audi A3 e-Tron performance is considerably sportier than its peers. NJ drivers benefit from:
- Quick acceleration and braking capability
- An e-Tron gas engine that delivers 204 hp and an electric motor offering 102 hp
- EPA-rated 83-86 e-Tron MPGe
- Energy saving driving modes that don't lack in engine power
If you’d like to see for yourself how the Audi A3 e-Tron plug-in hybrid stands out from the competition, there’s only one way: to experience it with a test drive! Arrange some time behind the wheel and find out what options you might have for Audi dealership offers, financing, and pricing by visiting DCH Millburn Audi located in Maplewood, NJ.
Contact DCH Millburn Audi today or call 877-676-2084 to speak directly with our team. We can't wait to show you what this luxury hybrid has to offer!