Our favorite luxury car manufacturer has finally entered the crossover SUV market with the release of the Audi Q2! Though it has yet to be released in the US, we know New Jersey drivers will be most thrilled with its arrival, a popular choice for those seeking ample space for kids, pets, cargo, and passengers, all while maintaining style and efficiency. Let’s take a look at how this entry-level SUV has expanded the brand’s appeal to crossover shoppers who want a vehicle that's a cut above the competition.
Some Reasons we Can't Wait for the Audi Q2 USA Release:
Advanced Power, Perfect for Any Commute
Appealing to younger customers by combining an affordable price point with Audi-favorite details, the Audi Q2 is outfitted with an 114-hp 1.0-liter turbocharged three-cylinder gasoline engine and standard all-wheel drive. These features make it perfect for both leisurely trips down the New Jersey shore and high-traffic commutes along the Parkway. For those looking for a bit more power, there are several advanced options to choose from:
- 148-hp 1.4-liter turbo four with cylinder-deactivation technology
- 190-hp 2.0-liter turbo four
An Offbeat Audi Design with a Youthful Appeal
This is the first new Audi design to be rolled out under design chief Marc Lichte, whose spin on the traditional Audi grille add to the youthful appeal of the Audi Q2. It manages to look like a natural extension of the brand while amplifying its hip quotient. But the Q2 is more than just looks, offering:
- Incredible 14.2-feet of cargo space, ideal for road trips and transporting hefty sporting gear
- A customizable cockpit-style cabin, offering a range of color and design options
Geared for Gadget Gurus
Audi understands that millennial consumers - especially those in New Jersey - are drawn to high-tech offerings, and just as other new Audi models, the Q2 doesn't disappoint. Smart infotainment offerings mean that even if you're stuck in traffic on the Turnpike, you won't be late to work. Exciting tech features and options include:
- Audi’s exclusive Virtual Cockpit, a 12.3-inch high-definition, customizable digital display
- A center infotainment screen in two different sizes, allowing you to effortlessly stream your favorite playlists and receive text and social media notifications using either Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Wireless charging, so your device will always have a full battery
Stay up-to-date on the US launch date of the Audi Q2 with DCH Millburn Audi! If you have any questions about the model, we encourage you to call 877-676-2084 or contact our team of Audi dealers. In the meantime, we invite you to browse our new and certified pre-owned.